Friday 24 May 2019

Chicken Skewers


INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS

  • For this recipe you can easily get chicken breast and use or you can do it the hard way like I did. lol.
  • YES I deboned a whole chicken, I’m not really a fan of chicken breast and I also hate eating one thing. I love surprises 
  • So after deboning I cut the chicken parts into chunks, did the same with the onions and red peppers
  •  For the chicken marinade, 
  • Add ginger and garlic paste (pictures below)
  • White pepper powder 
  • Stock cubes 
  • Half a tbsp of Coriander powder and all spice 
  • About two tablespoons of Encona Hot pepper sauce (picture below) 
  • Put the chicken on the stick, I did two pieces of chicken then one piece red pepper then the onion then another piece of red pepper then two more pieces of chicken 
  • You can freestyle this 
  • Heat some butter on a grill pan and sear skewers on both sides for about 5 mins or just until you get that charr
  • Cook in the oven for another 15 to 20 mins 
  • Serve and garnish with parsley 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig